26th July – 30th August 2023
Every Wednesday we will be running a morning of fun actives for your child to do with their dogs.
A parent or guardian has to stay on site, Faye will be taking these classes and is fully insured and DSB checked as well as Outdoor First Aid trained. Alongside an experienced DofE leader working with young people aged 14-25 years old, she is also a Level 2 in Children’s and young people’s mental health.
Minimum age 10 years old
10am – 1 hour long
- 26th July – Safety around dogs and handling skills
- 2nd August – Fun Hoopers Agility
- 9th August – Scentwork
- 16th August – FitPaws – hand games
- 23rd August – Safety around dogs and handling skills
- 30th August – Trick Training
You can book all 6 workshops and receive a discount or book individual workshops. Pre booking and payment is required beforehand.
Dogs that come to these workshops must be non-reactive, if your child would like to come along but you do not have a dog we can lend you one of ours 😄