Have you ever watched agility and thought I could do that? Well now you can. We make sure that you have fun, because if you don’t have fun the dog won’t have fun. We start at five months old and work up, you can go as fast or as slowly as you want.
New Beginners Foundation Agility Classes:
Monday at 11.00am, 6.00pm & 7.00pm Tuesday at 6.15pm
Wednesdays at 10.00am, 11.00am, 6.15pm
Friday at 9.30am
Saturday at 11.00am
INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCE AGILITY CLASSES
Tuesday at 6.15pm
Wednesdays at 6.15pm & 7.30pm
Friday at 9.30am
Saturday at 12.30pm
6 week block booking £72.00 All agility classes last about an hour.
Also available 1-to-1 sessions @ £30 per hour.
- If you come to agility you are asked to pay for 6 weeks in advance at a cost of £12.00 per week (£72.00 for the block) – this makes for a quicker change of classes and also it is not a good idea to run around with money in your pocket!
- If you cannot make it to your normal class the you can always come along to another class that week
- If you just don’t turn up in that week and have not paid for your sessions, I will still charge you for the weeks that you have missed on your next visit.
- If your bitch is in season please stay away for 3 weeks your classes will be frozen.
- If your dog is injured or has an operation your classes will be frozen until you return.
- If you sign up for agility you will have to make a commitment to come as I don’t have many people in these classes and there may be a waiting list.
- If you keep missing classes please come and have a chat to me.
- Agility is not a pay-as-you-go class unlike the behaviour classes!
Working with your dogs is great for your dog, just to see that look they give you when they have done well. It is great to give your dog the confidence to go through tunnels and over the ramp.
All dogs learn in different ways and at different speeds and it will get them fit!
Please contact me to get started.